Tuition Management Update
This web page will provide communications and instructions that will assist with many billing inquiries you may receive during the year. We will continue to update this page as the priorities in the tuition billing cycle change. We will keep everyone properly informed of any and all policies and procedures as they are updated and or added.
Looking Forward to the 2022-23 School Year
Below find the latest documents on the Tuition and Fees policy that the families received when they registered for 2022-23.
Update to 2022-23 Refund Policy
If written notice of withdrawal is received by the school on or before August 15, the entire tuition obligation will be waived, and any payments made will be refunded upon written request to the school.
- If written notice of withdrawal is received by the school after August 15 and the student does NOT attend, 90% of the annual tuition will be forgiven. You, the family, are obligated to pay the remaining balance of 10% of the annual tuition as billed. If payments made were more than 10% of the annual tuition, a refund for that amount will be issued upon written request to the school.
- If you, the family, choose to withdraw your child(ren) from the school once they begin attending, the family tuition obligation will be calculated based on the Tuition Policy posted below:
- Blackbaud Billing FAQ 2022-23
- 2022 Withdrawal Form
- 2022 Registration Fee Refund Request Form
- 2022 Blackbaud Tuition Refund Request Form
- 2022-23 Employee Student Discount Verification Form