Partnership Schools is a trailblazing school management organization that is shaping the next generation of urban Catholic education. The Partnership was formed in 2010 following the merger of two successful organizations—The Endowment for Inner-City Education and the Patrons Program—and has combined experience of over 20 years supporting Catholic education in the Archdiocese of New York. In 2013, thanks to a groundbreaking agreement with the Archdiocese, the Partnership was granted full operational control of six Pre-K to 8th grade schools, three in the South Bronx and three in Harlem.* In 2019, we added a seventh school: St. Charles Borromeo in Harlem. Our network also includes four schools in Cleveland, Ohio.
Please visit our website to learn more about our network of schools, www.partnershipnyc.org
The nine schools in the network are:
- Immaculate Conception: 378 East 151st Street
- Sacred Heart: 1248 Nelson Avenue
- St. Athanasius: 830 Southern Blvd.
- Mt. Carmel-Holy Rosary: 371 Pleasant Avenue
- Our Lady Queen of Angels: 229 East 112th Street
- St. Charles Borromeo: 214 West 142nd Street
- St. Mark the Evangelist: 22 West 138th Street
- Archbishop Lyke: 18230 Harvard Avenue
- Metro Catholic,1910 West 54th Street
- St. Francis, 7206 Myron Avenue
- Thomas Aquinas: 9101 Superior Avenue
* Scholarships based on financial need available to qualifying applicants and their families.